[antlr-interest] [C target] [3.1.3] several bugs in the generated parser

Tomas Potrusil potrto at centrum.cz
Mon Jun 15 03:54:16 PDT 2009

I've tried the fixes and nothing works :-)

1. There is still the invalid cast from the pANTLR3_STRING to
pANTLR3_UINT8. Temporarily I've solved that by writing:
function:       ^(Function ^(DatabaseObject Nil COUNT) countArgument)
-> ^(Function[$COUNT->getText($COUNT)->chars] countArgument);
instead of:
function:       ^(Function ^(DatabaseObject Nil COUNT) countArgument)
-> ^(Function[$COUNT.text] countArgument);

2. rewrite = true still produces invalid code. The errors are
different than before and there are still some.

3. When there is a wildcard in the grammar, it can be compiled now,
but the resulting code contains some undeclared variables.

Tomas