[antlr-interest] Cannot launch the debugger Time-out waiting to connect to the remote parser

Marcelo Nichele marcelo.nichele at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:02:33 PST 2009

Hi Michael!

Do you have sure that the port isn't being used by your OS?
If your OS is Windows, type netstat -aon | find /i "49100" in the prompt.
If true, then kill it.

After this, run your application and go to ANTLRWorks in menu Debugger ->
Debug Remote and click "Connect" button.
For view debugger graph in ANTLRWorks, go to the tab "Debugger" and click in
the arrow "=>".

I hope help you.

Cheers,

Marcelo