[antlr-interest] MSBUILD/Vs2008

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Thu Oct 8 14:20:59 PDT 2009

I thought about that, but then you run into a problem if you want the
generated source files visible in your project. As soon as you add the
files to the project, Visual Studio starts pestering you to add them to
source control. I don't add the .tokens files to source control, but I
generally do like having the *Lexer/*Parser.cs files available. I'm
certainly open to any kind of suggestions (project/MSBUILD targets files
and/or Visual Studio extension ideas for my language service package)
for easing the integration of grammars into Visual C# projects.

Sam