[antlr-interest] Customizing the GUnit test rig

Kaleb Pederson kaleb.pederson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:48:35 PDT 2009

Is it possible to customize the test rig used by GUnit?

I have a tree walker that does semantic analysis while walking the AST
created by my parser, but I'd like to be able to turn off everything
but the tree walking.  GUnit currently compiles and runs everything
exactly as is, including the semantic analysis.  I am using a Facade,
so I can replace the semantic analysis engine with a Fake/Stub/Mock if
I can somehow define my own test rig.  Any suggestions on how this may
be accomplished?

I am constrained a bit by the maven-gunit-plugin which doesn't yet
support generating JUnit tests.

Thanks.

--
Kaleb Pederson