[antlr-interest] is ANTLR good for Code2HTML tool ?

Jason_M thejunkybox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:39:26 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am reading about ANTLR and I would like some help please.

I am working on a project where I need to convert the source code of several
programming languages to HTML files where the code will be colored based on
the syntax of the programming language.
also there will hyperlinks (if there is a method call, a link will be
created to the line that define the method).
in the HTML, I also like to add metadata tags to specify the type of each
token (identifier, method, class ...etc )

Thanks

Jason