[antlr-interest] Runtime Library of v 3.2 for C#

Ranco Marcus ranco.marcus at epirion.nl
Tue Apr 20 23:40:00 PDT 2010

Johannes Luber, maintainer of the CSharp2 target, wrote in December 2009:

<quote>
I'm working on the 3.2 release. The major issue I'm tackling is to make the APIs of CSharp2 and CSharp3 source compatible and I have to coordinate this with the other maintainer. I'll release a beta once I've finished this.
</quote>

I don't know if it is viable to just pull the sources and compile it yourself. I have not yet tried that. If the changes were trivial, I expect it would have been in beta stage already. Until that time, I will try and keep my patience...

Best regards,

Ranco Marcus