[antlr-interest] Runtime Library of v 3.2 for C#

Nazim Oztahtaci nazim_oztahtaci at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 00:21:57 PDT 2010

Actually I have compiled yesterday but I get errors when I use CSharp2 version, regarding "overridable set accessors" in Antlr.Runtime.RuleReturnScope class. I did not dig in yet in source code. Actually all I need is tree filter class. Maybe I can just use that part in my source code and´use  CSharp v 3.1.3 instead.
But I assume there is no schedule or exact time for the release of library yet.
Best regards