[antlr-interest] Syntax Highlighter

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Wed Apr 28 10:19:45 PDT 2010

Hello Ketan,

I am using ANTLR for my syntax highlighters and IntelliSense (Visual
Studio's code assistance).

First, I think you should read this "Commentary on Parsing Languages for
IDEs": http://blog.280z28.org/archives/2010/01/92/

Second, here is my answer (I'm 280Z28 there, btw) to a question on
StackOverflow "How to implement code folding in C#". The answer includes
links to two other related answers I've made on that site that you
should read.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2392794/how-to-implement-code-folding
-in-c/2392843#2392843

Sam