[antlr-interest] help: using antlr

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Thu Feb 25 09:57:13 PST 2010

Guys... can we please try to be nice and helpful rather than start the
top/bottom posting debate (or other posting-style issues) on this list
yet again?

This is the kind of attitude that really turns folks off and can give
the list a bad reputation. We don't want to be equated with
comp.lang.object, do we?

I'd like to be involved with ANTLR again, but attitude like this on
this list in the past has made me quit for long bouts several times
over the years. I've enjoyed following and contributing a few thoughts
and help over the past couple months and would like to continue to do
so.

Thanks in advance,
-- Scott

Scott Stanchfield