[antlr-interest] help: using antlr

Mark Ruvald wabsie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:33:09 PST 2010

Hi again,

2010/2/25 Peter Boughton <boughtonp at gmail.com>

> I think the top-posting bit is just part of his sig,

Exactly. I think that should be pretty evident.
Also, I have never scolded anyone when they were top-posting.
But people should be aware of the the poor readability top-posting induces -
so I put it in my signature.

(btw, I really like your video tutorials, Scott ;)

and - whilst it
> is very annoying - it is a far lesser crime than unnecessarily quoting
> a whole message (including signature & footer) then dumping a bare
> link in the middle of it, which clearly causes confusion.

One URL, short and simple.
I don't like wasting my time on verbosity - like I'm doing now.

@Smiley: You wrote: "[...] if antlr can understand".
1) What are you trying to do? -We don't know yet.
2) There's an ANTLR C grammar at http://antlr.org/grammar/1153358328744/C.g

I hope this helps :)

kind regards
-- Mark Ruvald (still keeping his signature)