[antlr-interest] Resetting the Lexer and Parser in C-Target

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:46:01 PST 2010

Hi,
    I have a grammar with close to 1000 rules, because of which the size of
the parser in C-Target is close to 8k. I was looking at the parser and it
has a function pointer for each of my rule. This portion is not going to
change for ever. So i was wondering, if there is a way to reset the parser
and re-use it, instead of allocating and initializing it from scratch. I am
trying to form something more specific to my project. In the meanwhile, i
thought of asking, whether there is a easy way to do the same.

Thanks,
Gokul.