[antlr-interest] Doxygen errors when using the C Target with ANTLR

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jan 8 10:05:25 PST 2010

Well to be honest I started adding doxygen to the generated code but after looking at what you get from it I decided that it wasn't really of much help. In the next version of ANTLR doc comments of rules will be passed through to code gen and that should help.

To change the template you need to either rebuild ANTLR or set your class path up so that it finds your version of C.stg before mine. I suspect though that what you will get is not really that useful. Better to document the grammar than the generated code.

Jim