[antlr-interest] StringTemplate for copying code from lexer rule to output code

Alan Condit acondit at ipns.com
Wed Jul 14 06:52:04 PDT 2010

I have spent almost a week trying to track down a bug in the ObjC-runtime/stg parsing files, only to discover that I have a problem in the lexer.

Given this lexer rule --

WS  	:   ( ' ' | '\t' ) { [self skip]; } ;

I would expect to find
	[self skip];
somewhere in the mWS routine in the generated lexer code.  It is missing, so obviously I have changed something incorrectly. Can anyone tell me which stringTemplate in Objc.stg should be doing the copying of the code fragment?

Thanks,
Alan
---

Alan Condit