[antlr-interest] Composite grammars and ANTLRWorks

rhann at rationalcommerce.com rhann at rationalcommerce.com
Thu Sep 9 01:58:34 PDT 2010

I continue to struggle with a composite grammar.

Until a couple of days ago I hadn't even heard of composite grammars.
I need to rescue my grammar that has become too big to compile.

Am I making a rod for my own back by trying to use ANTLRWorks now? I
can't get even the trivial example composite grammars from the wiki
page to work in ANTLRWorks (version 1.4).  I have unsuccessfully
tried George Cowan's advice from the wiki comments, but perhaps I am
not understanding him.

Any words of encouragement would be welcome.

Roy