[antlr-interest] To Sam Harwell

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Mon Jul 25 19:02:30 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I tried this once in the past, but ran into a problem. Months later I found
out the problem was in the order in which I included things in my project
file, and I updated the directions to correct it. Obviously I forgot to
update my own projects based on the new information. :)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Sam