[antlr-interest] Cobol Again ?!? Oh no ...

Marcio Alves Barroso marcio.barroso at cpmbraxis.com
Fri Jul 29 12:10:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

After long days searching for a Cobol ANTLR Grammar, I am almost giving up.

I am working in a project that must be a code suite analyser. There is a parser and lexer analyser already in use, but these was "hand made" and now I have a lot of performance issues to solve.

I would like to use a unique API to generate the analysers.

I know that won't be a problem to find a java grammar and for other languages. But COBOL? There is a way to find a grammar for this language or I could not use the same parser generator ( ANTLR ) for this language?

Regards,

Márcio Alves Barroso
Knowledge Center - Methods And Tools

CPM Braxis Capgemini