[antlr-interest] How to use antlr-interest mailing list

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:38:12 PST 2011

Hi Stephen

I haven't used the digest mode on this list but I think all that you
have to do is make sure you're replying to antlr-interest at antlr.org
(rather than antlr-interest-digest at antlr.org or whatever the digest
address is).

The only other thing to watch our for is to edit the subject line so
you don't have [antlr-interest] Re: antlr-interest Digest, Vol XX,
Issue YY which won't attract many replies :)

Michael