[antlr-interest] contemplating a move of mailing list to stackoverflow.com

Justin Murray jmurray at aerotech.com
Thu Apr 12 06:02:10 PDT 2012

I'm all for it. At this point, Stack Overflow is a proven system for the
question and answer(s) format. If you love email notifications, you can
subscribe to the antlr tag. I'd prefer to add the antlr tag rss feed to
Google Reader to follow along with current events, and subscribe to
specific questions that interest me. Seems like a more flexible option
than this mailing list, and it's probably a step in the right direction.

-Justin