[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] contemplating a move of mailing list to stackoverflow.com

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Apr 17 20:25:47 PDT 2012

Ter,

I think that google groups has improved vastly since last we looked. I think I claimed ANTLR, or perhaps you did, but it takes virtually no maintenance and I think that one or both of us has the name or a suitable name.

Stackoverflow isn't what we need after I have looked at it - in fact it is not what any group needs and is instead aimed at an amorphous group of everyone, for which it appears very good. We need something more focused and I think that google groups is just fine.

Jim