[antlr-interest] Antlr StringTemplate version conflicts C#

Sam Harwell sam at tunnelvisionlabs.com
Wed Apr 25 05:18:08 PDT 2012

The ANTLR 3.4 C# runtime does not have any dependency on StringTemplate. You'll want to download the "ST3" release from the following page that includes Antlr3.Runtime.dll and Antlr3.StringTemplate.dll.
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr3CSharpReleases

ANTLR 3 with "output=template" only supports generating code that uses StringTemplate 3.

You'll always want to use Antlr3.exe from the "Tool" or "Bootstrap" release at the above link to generate code for the C# targets. The code is further optimized and the Tool is much more extensively tested with the C# target.

Thank you,
--
Sam Harwell
Owner, Lead Developer