[antlr-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

Justin Murray jmurray at aerotech.com
Mon Jan 9 11:38:46 PST 2012

I've been using bitbucket with Git for a few of my projects. I spent a
lot of time looking for somewhere that would host a Git repo, issue
tracker, and a wiki, and bitbucket was the only viable answer that was
also free. I don't have any complaints with it yet, it seems to be
reasonably fast and reliable. I can't comment on mercurial at all though.

- Justin