[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

John D. Mitchell jdmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:13:05 PST 2012

I can understand wanting to take advantage of GitHub to help the spread of Antlr, StringTemplate, etc.

If you still want to use Hg, you can use hg-git to deal with the interaction with the git(hub) repos. The thing that I've run into with using that is that git is sloppy w.r.t. files with the same name but in different cases (but no project should be doing anything so stupid :-) so you might need to use git directly to fix that.

TortoiseHg has support for hg-git but I've never tried it.

Have fun,
John

[...]