[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

Robin diabeteman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:09:59 PST 2012

Hello there,

If the need is to improve visibility,  What about using bitbucket or Google
code to host the repositories ? You would not need to translate Hg to git.

Really, if you need to work on Windows, all GUI tools I have seen arround
git are just (bugged) toys compared to Hg workbench. Apparently, the whole
git community is allergic to Microsoft environments  :-)

Robin
PS: sorry to John, forgot to reply all ^^