[antlr-interest] pull requests at github

Kyle Ferrio kferrio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:20:27 PDT 2012

It would be nice to have a permanent, easily auditable yet unobtrusive
record of contributor testimony.  There is such a mechanism: the commit
log.  It would be easy for any GitHub user to include a link to the contrib
agreement in a commit message on his branch before calling for a pull.
Ideally this would be done with a standardized meta-tag to make it easy for
the person (or machine) accepting the pull request.

I agree that it would be great if GitHub would add this to the pull request
itself.

Kyle