[antlr-interest] pull requests at github

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jul 11 13:24:57 PDT 2012

Usually, these pull requests are one offs so a click wrap license would be ideal. Those that continue to contribute,  could sign the full meal deal.

Hmm…yeah, maybe you're right. we need a page that covers all pull requests from a particular account.

it would be nice to have a link or text in each committed pull request to show the certificate of origin. Any ideas there?

Ter