[antlr-interest] Getting information about first error occurance C Target V3.4

Paxi coder at paxi.at
Mon Jul 23 06:13:30 PDT 2012

Is there a simple way of getting the index of the token that caused the first
error (if there was one)?
The problem I´m currently facing is, when I´m passing some malformed JS to
my program that f.e has its last line with some corrupted symbols inside I
want to immediately quit moving on but work with the tokens before that have
been successfully lexed.
I can check for errors of course within the pANTLR3_BASE_RECOGNIZER struct
like:
rec->state->errorCount != 0
but i need to know which specific token caused the first error and stop my
loop before i hit this token.

Regards Chris