[antlr-interest] Getting information about first error occurance C Target V3.4

Paxi coder at paxi.at
Mon Jul 23 08:05:21 PDT 2012

>From the description it seems that rec->state->exception->charPositionInLine
holds the charPositionInLine from the position of the first token where an
exception occured. It also seems to work for me for now but if there is
something better than that feel free to tell me ;)

And one final thing: Is there a way to suppress the error notices that
ANTLR3 automatically writes to stdout or stderr (dunno what channel is used)
or do i have to look at the source again and outcomment it?