[antlr-interest] Antlr3 in Eclipse and Maven?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Jun 21 05:07:34 PDT 2012

How you know is that you use the Maven browser in eclipse to find the latest version. Or you use maven dependency updated and ask it to update to the latest version. Or you simply delete the version number when editing them pin in eclipse then press ctrl+space and it tells you. Or you take out the version altogether and watch and see that maven uses the latest, then you add the version back in. Or you infer that because the maven plugin version follows the antlr tool version and deduce that there must be a version 3.4. Or you use the maven artifact search engine. or you use your own local nexus repo...

"Of course" means that when starting a new project you would usually start with latest toolsets unless contra-indicated because of backward compatibility with some other component. But it is also something of a throw-way in English vernacular.

please share how you fixed your lexer so that the fix is in the archives for others.

Cheers.

Jim