[antlr-interest] Antlr3 in Eclipse and Maven?

Swathi V swathiv at zinniasystems.com
Thu Jun 21 04:24:08 PDT 2012

Hi Brad,
ANTLR is awesome :) I had used it a year back for an open source project
based on Hadoop :)
Just in case you have issues using it, I would like to suggest few links.
Hope you find them useful.
Getting Started:
http://femgeekz.blogspot.in/2012/06/getting-started-with-antlrbasics.html
Setting as external tool in Eclipse:
http://femgeekz.blogspot.in/2012/06/antlr-as-external-tool-in-eclipse-on.html
For maven integration :

<dependency>

			<groupId>org.antlr</groupId>

			<artifactId>antlr-runtime</artifactId>

			<version>3.1.3</version>

		</dependency>

	</dependencies>

	<build>

		<plugins>

		<plugin>

				<groupId>org.antlr</groupId>

				<artifactId>antlr3-maven-plugin</artifactId>

				<version>3.1.3-1</version>

				<executions>

					<execution>

					<configuration>

				<outputDirectory>src/main/java</outputDirectory>

					</configuration>

						<goals>

							<goal>antlr</goal>

						</goals>