[antlr-interest] Linq like expressions library for java

Costa Basil costa_basil at yahoo.ca
Fri May 4 11:28:09 PDT 2012

Hello:

I posted this message on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10422421/linq-like-expressions-library-for-java-with-the-ability-to-compile-expression-tr, however, I haven't received any answer. Since you are the experts in the area related to parsing/compiling code I thought of asking the question here as well.

I am aware that compiling code to java bytecode is achieved by quite a bit of java libraries/utilities that implement languages, starting with the java compiler (javac), jython, velocity etc, there are bytecode manipulation libraries, ASM, BCEL etc. What I am looking for is a library that would allow me to compile to bytecode expressions similar with System.Linq.Expressions. I don't want to reinvent the wheel and I don't have time to write code optimizers and so on, that is all those steps that are done after the code is parsed. I was wondering of there is any java library that I can tap into to achieve this.

Thanks