[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.5 (was 3.4.1)

Mike Lischke mike at lischke-online.de
Thu Sep 20 08:46:22 PDT 2012

Hey Stephen,

> Which issues are these?

You fixed the parent return problem in the common tree already, but there's still the issue with not-set parents when moving nodes between trees (antlr3basetree.c) and then I also removed the declaration of "true" and "false" from antlr3convertutf.h and replaced their occurrences in antlr3convertutf.c (as they caused warnings about duplicate declarations). Additionally, I renamed the member PROTOCOL_VERSION in antlr3debugeventlistener.h to lower case, as it conflicted with a macro of the same name (member names should never be written all upper case anyway). Finally I added a number of casts to get rid of compiler warnings.

> I have "fixed" the couple of (release-phase) issues that have been
> affecting my usage of the C target.

So what is now the most up to date C runtime? The one from you on Github? I can make a diff and send it to you if you want.

Btw: the runtime on antlr.org still has 3.0.1 as version number in the README, even for the 3.4 download. The same holds true for your Git repo.

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net