[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.5 (was 3.4.1)

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Sep 20 20:09:45 PDT 2012

Sigh.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org
[mailto:antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org] On Behalf Of Mike Lischke
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:46 PM
To: Stephen Gaito
Cc: antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: Re: [antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.5 (was 3.4.1)

Hey Stephen,

> Which issues are these?

You fixed the parent return problem in the common tree already, but
there's still the issue with not-set parents when moving nodes between
trees (antlr3basetree.c) and then I also removed the declaration of "true"
and "false" from antlr3convertutf.h and replaced their occurrences in
antlr3convertutf.c (as they caused warnings about duplicate declarations).
Additionally, I renamed the member PROTOCOL_VERSION in
antlr3debugeventlistener.h to lower case, as it conflicted with a macro of
the same name (member names should never be written all upper case
anyway). Finally I added a number of casts to get rid of compiler
warnings.

> I have "fixed" the couple of (release-phase) issues that have been
> affecting my usage of the C target.

So what is now the most up to date C runtime? The one from you on Github?
I can make a diff and send it to you if you want.

Btw: the runtime on antlr.org still has 3.0.1 as version number in the
README, even for the 3.4 download. The same holds true for your Git repo.

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net