[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks2

Sam Harwell sam at tunnelvisionlabs.com
Thu Sep 20 20:06:41 PDT 2012

Hi Douglas,

I don't have a final answer regarding #1 and #3 for you at this time.

I would love for #2 to happen (or to make ANTLRWorks an extension to the standard NetBeans environment), but NetBeans itself doesn't support a number of ANTLRWorks' features. ANTLRWorks 2 currently has 14 patches against the NetBeans 7.2 development source to address a number of issues and implement the necessary supporting features, and unfortunately these patches won't work as plugins.

Sam