[stringtemplate-interest] SttingTemplate language editor

Simon May simon_may at bridleway.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 18 10:51:51 PDT 2008

I have been using ST for a code generation for a couple of years now and have amassed many hundreds of templates in groups running to thousands of lines. Best thing since sliced bread compared with the old ways of doing things (asp model generators like codsmith). These group files are big and complicated and editing with the equivilent of notepad sucks. Often a small syntax error can really mess me up for hours trying to find it. Does anyone have or know of an editor with some intelligence that can help me out.

Thanks in advance