[stringtemplate-interest] SttingTemplate language editor

Simon May simon_may at bridleway.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 18 11:40:07 PDT 2008

Hi. I should have mentioned that I work in Visual Studio. I have also
thought about writing an editor based on a Syntax Editor Control, there are
a few out there.  But I a) have not experience in this area and b) know that
without an AST (or similar - as I say I am on foreign ground here) it would
be hopeless.

Still here's hoping we can resolve it soon.

Simon