[antlr-interest] ANTLR build and package layout

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 11:57:51 PDT 2002

The article basically says that XML adds levels of
complexity the human mind has evolved to infer by
reflex.  Hopefully he wouldn't have to explain "why
that's bad."  Beyond that, I personally am careful how
I speak to those who have made fundamental
contributions to computer science.  Have you?

Just some thoughts,
Matt

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-sbxml.html